A POP Ceiling is a secondary ceiling that is suspended below the main ceiling of the room. False ceiling inside residence are mainly done with POP or Gypsum board material. False Ceiling reduces height of the room & thus gives more efficient Air conditioning, it allows us to install indirect lights in form of LEDs. Additional layer works as insulation layer for homes that are directly facing sunlight.
Architects and designers make false ceilings using gypsum plasterboards to provide a seamless finish. Gypsum plasterboards also offer the flexibility to design the ceiling into attractive shapes and designs.
GYPSUM BOARD POP CEILING DESIGNING
Gone are the days when ceilings made in unostentatious concrete and wood used to be the reverie. Today, false ceilings have become a predominant symbol of modernism and finesse, greatly transforming a space. Apart from adorning the aesthetics of a place by generating unique design options, these false ceilings are bent upon serving various other functions. All home decor aficionados are constantly looking for ways to transform and embellish their houses in compelling ways. One significant way to achieve this is to modify the overall look of your ceiling using gypsum boards.
Gypsum false ceiling provide with the best bargain for highlighting the overall room design by hiding all the unsightly things such as wiring, AC ducting, light holder caps along with enhancing the insulation properties. Since the gypsum material is so simple to handle, it offers plentiful designs.
Benefits of POP Ceiling
- Gypsum board false ceilings are thoroughly easy to install as they are extremely light in weight.
- These false ceilings feature noise and moisture insulation properties.
- They can be easily casted into strikingly beautiful ceiling designs.
- They possess high fire resistance properties along with complete durability and versatility.
- These ceiling can be easily decorated and embellished.
PLASTER OF PARIS BOARD FALSE CEILING DESIGNING
Plaster of Paris is a great building material that has metamorphosed the face of contemporary interiors. The highly adaptive material comes as a dry powder which needs to be blended with water before using. Plaster of Paris is greatly being used as an effective false ceiling material finding immense application in all forms of architecture.
The fashion of POP False ceilings cannot be questioned. Today, they are extensively being chosen for houses, offices, hotels, hospitals, restaurants and so on. The profound use of POP ceilings can be highly accredited to the versatility and adaptability of Plaster of Paris. The amazing material can be successfully casted and molded into any desired shape, serving for the creation of alluring designs and patterns on the ceiling.
Benefits of Plaster of Paris False Ceilings
- Plaster of Paris is extremely light in weight, very durable and has a low thermal conductivity.
- It is a great fire resistant and features absolute heat insulation properties.
- Plaster of Paris provides a smooth and finished look to your ceiling design, without the development of any cracks in the ceiling.
- The POP ceilings can be easily painted in any colour. Furthermore, when they are wet, any texture can be infused in them with ease.
- POP false ceilings can be moulded into any desired shape which offers a lot of scope for experimentation, as distinct levels can be produced in the ceilings, infusing another dimension.
- Different types of ceilings such as recessed, dome, curvilinear, circular, layered etc. can be successfully created using Plaster of Paris thus, highlighting the ceiling design of a space in an effective manner.
Choose your problem type